GivingTuesday is a global generosity movement unleashing the power of radical generosity. GivingTuesday was created in 2012 as a simple idea: a day that encourages people to do good. Since then, it has grown into a year-round global movement that inspires hundreds of millions of people to give, collaborate, and celebrate generosity.
GivingTuesday at Gilda’s Club Middle Tennessee
Be a part of making GCMTN’s GivingTuesday a success! There are many ways to get involved.
- Make a Donation – Help us reach our goal of $10,000!
- Share your ‘Giving Why’ (see more below)
- Share our message on socials
Your Giving ‘Why’
What inspires you to give? We all have tiny (or big!) motivations behind our giving and we want to know yours! This could be because you have a close cancer connection and want to give back or that you simply believe in our mission.
Be a part of making Gilda’s Club Middle Tennessee’s GivingTuesday at success! Tell us your giving why using the form below!
What to Submit:
- Text: Feel free to fill in the text box with whatever feels right. “Because Gilda makes me laugh!” is just as good a reason as any.
- Photo: if your giving why is a person, place, or thing, and you want to share their photo – send it along!
- Video: Feeling really awesome? Send us a short clip telling us what inspires you to give.
Ways to Submit: