Gilda’s Club Middle Tennessee’s Men's Group is for any man impacted by cancer – whether facing a diagnosis himself or supporting a loved one with cancer. This all ages, all cancer types, all stages group exists to create opportunities for men to come together for community and support; to facilitate learning on diagnosis-specific topics; and to build awareness of resources.
The Men’s Group meets on the last Tuesday of each month, from 5:30 to 7 p.m., at Gilda’s Club’s Williamson County location at 4588 Carothers Parkway, Suite 250, Franklin, 37067.
• There are typically fewer than 10 men in this group.
• All Gilda’s Club groups are facilitated by mental health clinicians or medical providers.
To learn more, email our Program Director Felice Apolinsky, LCSW, at email@example.com or visit our online Program Calendar.
• Always check our Program Calendar to confirm meeting dates and times.
• RSVP 48 hours in advance is required.
• Cancel if you can’t attend.
New to Gilda's Club Middle Tennessee? Becoming a member is easy and always free of charge. Join us.