Gilda’s Club Middle Tennessee’s Multiple Myeloma Group is open to individuals of all ages and stages of myeloma. For those newly diagnosed, advanced stage, or in survivorship, this group exists to create opportunities for people with like diagnoses to come together for community and support; to facilitate learning on diagnosis-specific topics; and to build awareness of resources.
This group meets on the third Wednesday of each month, from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., at Gilda’s Club’s Midtown Nashville location at 1707 Division Street, Nashville, TN 37203.
• There are typically about 10 people in this group.
• All Gilda’s Club groups are facilitated by mental health clinicians or medical providers.
To learn more, email our Program Director Felice Apolinsky, LCSW, at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our online Program Calendar.
• Always check our Program Calendar to confirm meeting dates and times.
• RSVP 48 hours in advance is required.
• Cancel if you can’t attend.
New to Gilda's Club Middle Tennessee? Becoming a member is easy and always free of charge. Join us.