Gilda’s Club Middle Tennessee’s Prostate Cancer Group is for men at any age and stage of prostate cancer – from newly diagnosed to advanced stage to survivorship. This group exists to create opportunities for people with like diagnoses to come together for community and support; to facilitate learning on diagnosis-specific topics; and to build awareness of resources.
This group meets on the fourth Friday of each month, from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., at Gilda’s Club’s Williamson County location at 4588 Carothers Parkway, Suite 250, Franklin, 37067.
• There are typically about 10 men in this group.
• All Gilda’s Club groups are facilitated by mental health clinicians or medical providers.
To learn more, email our Program Director Felice Apolinsky, LCSW, at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our online Program Calendar.
• Always check our Program Calendar to confirm meeting dates and times.
• RSVP 48 hours in advance is required.
• Cancel if you can’t attend.
New to Gilda's Club Middle Tennessee? Becoming a member is easy and always free of charge. Join us.