Gilda’s Club Middle Tennessee’s Teen Time group brings teens together monthly to socialize with other teens who know what it is like to have cancer or to have cancer in the family.
Teen Time meets at Gilda’s Club’s Midtown Nashville location at 1707 Division Street, Nashville, TN 37203.
• There are typically about 10 people in this group.
• This group is facilitated by Gilda’s Club Program Manager Megan Ingram Forshey, LCSW.
To learn more, email Megan Ingram Forshey, LCSW, at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our online Program Calendar.
• Always check our Program Calendar to confirm meeting dates and times.
• RSVP 48 hours in advance is required.
• Cancel if you can’t attend.
New to Gilda's Club Middle Tennessee? Becoming a member is easy and always free of charge. Join us.
Young adults and teens are going through massive amounts of transition and self-discovery when everything is going as planned. When cancer enters the picture, it just turns everything upside down. And when you’re going through something like that, you need to be around people who really get it. People your age.— AYA Specialist Megan Forshey